Dear viewers, the postings in this blog are real life stories, experiences, testimonies, interviews,
human interest articles, pictures,news cuttings, motivational and inspirational messages and also poems.

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

My son's a Malaysian | theSundaily


My son's a Malaysian | theSundaily

Recently when I was playing with Joash my 6yrs old son, he jokingly asked me: "Why are you speaking to me like an Indian (slang)?" I responded by saying: "Sure-lah I'm an Indian. How about you? To our surprise he immediately quipped, "I am a Malaysian!"
Yes, he made us all laugh but got us to think deeply. How I wish, all our countrymen especially our leaders put aside their differences & race entanglement & proudly declare that they are Malaysian and walk the talk. Let us set an example.
Blessed Malaysia Day to all citizens of our beloved country.
Happy 50th birthday and God bless you MALAYSIA! -Kumar&Josephine

No comments:

Post a Comment